Friday, August 03, 2007

Imperial Kashmir IPA

This is probably old news already for those of you who peruse the great blog at Bruisin' Ales, but I did want to pass along the news that Highland Brewing Company is planning a special release for the day after Brewgrass Festival. Many folks will recall the special release last year of the Imperial Gaelic Ale, a ramped up version of their flagship beer that was released in limited quantities at the brewery in one liter swing top bottles. I picked up 6 of these myself, and they were wonderful. I wish they would have made it a full time offering, or at least an annual seasonal. Well this year, they are giving the same treatment to the Kashmir IPA, which I am really looking forward too. The beer will be available Sunday at noon on September 23rd. Considering the large crowd that gathered last year, I would suggest going at the very least about an hour or so early. One can only hope that an Imperial Black Mocha Stout will be their special release in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment