Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy Busy

Its been a busy week or so, so the blogging has been slow. As always, the Bruisin' Ales beer blog is there to pick up the slack on brew news in Asheville. One of the things they reported on recently is that Stone Brewery will be distributing their beers to North Carolina in September. If you recall, that is the second brewery that I have predicted would make it to North Carolina this year. I'm thinking of changing my name to Carnac. If Stoudt's can get on the ball, I will be three for three. I did see Stoudt's in Columbia South Carolina last month. Their Pilsner hit the spot in the South Carolina heat.

In other news, the Whiskey River IPA is back on tap at Barleys. For those of you who don't know, this is Catawba's Firewater IPA aged in whiskey barrels. I do love barrel aged beers. Be sure to check it out.

As Asheville gets revved up for Bele Chere, I am going to be traveling to Alabama. I should be back early next week, so drink a few local beers at the festival for me. Hopefully I will be back with some new posts next week.

2 comments:

  1. Do not worry, you will have more time to post new things. Good topic, sometimes we get too busy that in cases we don't have time to do anything. You'll get a hold of it soon. Luck!

    Ninie

    North Carolina Drug Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:14 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete